App Support

 We're here to help! If you have any questions, experience any issues, or need assistance with the app, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Support

Email: vasantbhaivora@icloud.com

We aim to respond to all support requests within 24–48 business hours.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I restore my purchase?

Open the app and go to the Premium screen, then tap Restore Purchases.

How do I cancel my subscription?

Subscriptions can be managed or canceled at any time from your Apple ID account settings:

Settings → Apple ID → Subscriptions

Is my Wi-Fi password stored online?

No. Your saved Wi-Fi information is stored locally on your device unless you choose to back it up using your device's services.

I found a bug. What should I do?

Please email us with:

  • Your device model
  • iOS version
  • App version
  • A brief description of the issue
  • Screenshots (if available)

This helps us resolve issues more quickly.

Contact

Email: vasantbhaivora@icloud.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Terms and conditons